GA State Representative Dale Washburn
You can read more about Dale, including his report from the Capitol and how to contact him at http://www.washburnforstatehouse.com/ He spoke at our June 2021 Community Meeting.
1. What will you do to get a statewide forensic audit of the 2020 election and the elimination of Dominion voting machines?
I believe that we fixed most of the election problems with SB202. Only the Secretary of State has the constitutional authority to do the audit. We will continue to work on legislation to ensure election security.
2. What will you do to pass Constitutional Carry?
I will vote for Constitutional Carry.
3. What will you do to pass legislation forbidding vaccine mandates, mask mandates and closures?
I am against vaccine mandates, mask mandates, and closures.
4. What will you do to pass legislation promoting school choice (home schools, charter schools, private schools) and prohibiting Critical Theory?
I support school choice. I oppose Critical Theory and have spoken out against it.
5. What will you do to pass legislation to reduce or eliminate income taxes like Florida and Tennessee do?
I believe we can reduce or eliminate income taxes in Georgia. There are many sales exemptions that could be eliminated.