How To Register To Vote in Macon-Bibb County
Qualifications for Registering and Voting (NOTE: False information on a registration is a felony.)
- A citizen of the United States.
- At least 18 years of age on date of election; 17 ½ at registration.
- A resident of Georgia (Bibb County). No standard length of residency is required.
- No felony conviction – unless rights have been restored.
- Mentally sound.
Voter Registration forms are available at:
- Board of Elections
Address:2525 Pio Nono Avenue, Ste 1200, Macon, Georgia 31206.
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Phone: (478) 621-6622
Fax: (478) 621-6119
- Macon-Bibb County Government Center
Address:700 Poplar Street Macon, Ga 31201
Office Hours:Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Phone: (478) 751-7400
All Public Libraries Department Family & Children Services Drivers License Bureau Registration is permanent if you: (A voter must vote once every three years to remain active)
Notify the Board of Elections of a change of address within Bibb County. Notify the Board of Elections if you change your name. (NOTE: Upon registration in Bibb County, previous registration will be cancelled.) A separate registration for city elections is not required.
Voter registration cutoff is always thirty (30) days before date of primaries or general elections. Date varies for special elections.